Saturday, February 4, 2017 6 to 9 p.m.
Rivers Edge Banquet Hall, 102 Oneida St. (by AT&T on the Riverwalk)
- 6:00 p.m.: Cash bar and Appetizers
- 6:30 p.m.: Buffet includes: Chicken enchiladas, beef tacos, refried beans, Spanish rice, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, black olives and tortilla chips w/salsa. The vegetarian option will be Eggplant Parmesan. Coffee, tea, lemonade and dessert included.
- 7:00-9:00 p.m.: Master of Ceremonies is Robert Pratt with Guest Speaker Jasmine Carlson, a USAT Certified Level 1 triathlon/duathlon coach. Raffles and award presentations including: volunteer, predict, runner of the year, triathlon as well as other awards. Induction of new officers and a slide show presentation.
- Cost is $15 per person for SCR members and their guests (7-12 years old $10)
- Buy your ticket for the dinner here
- Reservations and payment must be done online and in advance as no reservations or payment will be taken at the door. Deadline for reservations is January 31st at noon.
Hope to see you all there, come mingle and share some casual conversation with fellow SCR club members. A good time is guaranteed!
Annual awards: Nominate members for awards HERE, no later than 1/7/17
Club members are encouraged to nominate other club members for several annual awards. A committee of seven randomly selected volunteers will evaluate all nominations and select the award winners. Winners will be notified they won "an award" in time so they can sign up and be present to receive their award.
- Club Service awards: Dirty Sweat Sock award, Long Distance award, Most Valuable Club member award.
- SCR Male and Female Runners of the Year
- SCR Youth Male and Female Runners of the Year
- SoCoT2 Triathlete of the Year
Recognition of first time achievements, volunteers and Predict Series:
- Recognition of First Timers: we want to recognize all our club members that challenged themselves during the year and tried a new event no matter how big or small. Please submit yourself, friends and family members achievements on this online form so we don't miss anyone!
- Volunteer awards: club members that volunteered and earned at least 50 points during the previous calendar year get a unique award runners can use and love.
- Predict Series awards: Any club member that completes at least six predict runs in the calendar year is eligible for a t-shirt award. The top three club members earning the most points in the entire prediction series are given special awards
- Officer positions are also nominated in November for a December meeting vote. New officers assume their roles after the banquet when the previous officers say farewell.