Saturday, January 27th 2018 6 to 9 p.m.
Rivers Edge Banquet Hall, 102 Oneida St. (by AT&T on the Riverwalk)
BUY your $15 BANQUET TICKET HERE - by Fri, January 19th at noon!
NOMINATE a club member for an award by 12/22/17
SUBMIT a 1st time achievement for you or someone else by 1/15/17
6:00 p.m.: Appetizers includes: Cheddar and Apple Mini Pastry, Italian Sausage and Cheddar in Puff Pastry Blanket, Cheese and Crackers, Chef's Relish Tray, Chips w/Salsa. Cash bar and free beer (up to two free tickets while supplies last)
6:45 p.m.: Dinner Buffet includes: Penne Pasta w/Meatballs in Marinara, Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Garlic Cream Sauce, Herb Roasted Chicken, Fresh Seasonal Vegetable, Seasoned Wild Rice, Cesar Salad, Bread and Butter. Included is Coffee, tea, lemonade and Dessert: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Cream Pie, Carrot Cake
7:00-9:15 p.m.: We won't have a guest speaker this year, instead we are spending more time socializing and recognizing our members - you!
- Athlete of the Year award presentations: NOMINATE club members above!
- Male and Female Runners of the Year
- Youth Male and Youth Female Runners of the Year
- SoCoT2 Triathlete of the Year - the Extraordinary Mortal award
- Club Service award presentations: NOMINATE club members above!
- Dirty Sweat Sock/Most Valuable Club member and Long Distance award
- Also recognize dedicated volunteers earning special awards
- First timer recognition: we want to recognize all our club members that challenged themselves during the year and tried a new event no matter how big or small. Please SUBMIT yourself, friends and family members achievements on the online form above so we don't miss anyone!
- Triathlon Club awards: Feldman Challenge swimmers (4-mile swim day in December) and other fun awards
- Predict Series awards: anyone that runs or volunteers at 6 of our monthly free Predict runs earns a shirt. The top 3 scoring runners all year gets something really cool!
- Induction of new officers - voted in at January annual meeting on Wednesday, January 10th at 6 pm.
- Slide show presentation
Cost is $15 per person for SCR members and their guests (7-12 years old $10). Reservations and payment must be done online in advance. There are no payments taken at the door.